Plumber- Service Technician
I'm a Plumber and I want to join a team that appreciates me, values my free time, where I can create my own opportunities.
Who We Are
We value our people, and their families. That's why we invest in your on-going training, and respect your family time.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in the Lehigh Valley. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we promote ongoing training and education. How it feels to go home without a pager. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. Those that make the cut find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer state of the art customer experiences, we need top of the line Plumbing Technicians who genuinely care about the customer and aspire for total customer satisfaction!
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair Plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing an extraordinary customer experience.
Key Sub Tasks for a Plumbing Technician
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Take the initiative for continuing education and obtaining proper certifications. We can help you with this.
- Electrical or HVAC experience a plus
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you deserve to give us a call. Preference is given to 3+ years of experience, w/ trade schooling or Associates degree.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in the Lehigh Valley. You’ll have unlimited earning potential with our performance bonus plan.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, company truck.
- Company paid medical for you and your family
- Vacation, personal, holiday, paid time off.
- Flex hours
- 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution.
- Tool Allowance
- Best of All...No On-Call!